Monday, September 25, 2006

Story 1, 2, 3

Couple of stories: (P.S. You can comment now if you're not a blog spotter, I changed the settings). "Woot!"

Derek and I are on a bowling league with my brother TC and his wife Ashley. Its pretty cool, (mostly because its scheduled fun for me with my crazy schedule)! :) Every thursday night we compete against another team. Last thursday was fun and a big reality check on my bowling skillzzzz. That night I had to catch up from where I was at in studying. I stayed up ALLLL NIGHT, (I wish I was kidding), reading to finish my section and get to the Quiz at the end of it that was due the next morning to "stay on track." I was halfway through the quiz when Ashley came downstairs to eat her Honey Combs. I don't remember even a word we exchanged back and forth as I was so disoriented. (Probably not the best time to take a section quiz, I know). :) But it was done, so that was good.

Friday Derek and I went to a Kalai concert with some of his friends. It was nice to do something fun for a change. We walked around the Gateway Mall this weekend which was also refreshing. Its getting colder every night. I can't believe summer is officially over!

Yesterday, Derek's sister Melissa had her second baby. 7 lbs 11 oz. 20 inches long. She is the first grand daughter in their family and they named her Raegan Jane Eror. She is beautiful!! Here is a quick picture of her, but will add updated ones later. Just a bundle 'o joy if I've ever seen one! Just like my niece. Married to that family or not, maybe I'll consider Raegan my niece too. LOL, Is that allowed? ;-)

My Ma, Pa, and bro J are coming into town this weekend for conference. I'm sooooo exciting! James was originally going to go home to WA and I talked him and mom into having him here because, "Hello!!!!" We haven't seen him forever and we WANT TO!!!! And cause he 'll be leaving on a mission soon, and Thanksgiving time will just not be enough of James time for us! Its time now! (I was very baised selfish about this and wanted my way). ... Dude, it worked!!! *Shy smile, evil giggle* More to report then for sure!!!

Off to study I go! *Whiiiiine* Thanks for reading!
...April*

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear about your weekend.
LOVE YA, MOM

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Marisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Marisha said...

Dear Dagmar,
Aw, she's so cute!
I want to come to Utah too, but it's just not going to work this time. *pouts* I love how the comment you left me, is so long it could be a blog itself! Crazay. I'm quite glad & relieved you're not cancerous that would make me cry... alot. Would it make you cry if I was cancerous? IT HAD BETTER! Hahaha.
When you did your "authentic indian name" did you specify if you were female? I did. Mine's LAME. Marion Homegrown Pencils. Hahahah! Good thing I'm not a boy becuase then my name would be Francois Stodgy Jumper. How do you even pronounce that?? Francois Hmm.. knowing you, you'd go to some abstract website and the next comment you send me is exactly how to pronounce that name. Hahaha. I love you. Miss you!
Yours truly,
Marion Homegrown Pencils. wtf? =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home