It better pay off!

I'm going on my 11th straight hour of studying for my Series 7. Let me NOT fail to mention that its a Saturday oh, and my day off. Not anymore! No more days off till I can try to pull off this test. Everyone at Fidelity keeps saying, "This is the hardest thing you'll ever do," and "If you don't put your life on hold for 6 weeks for this licensing... you will not pass." I gotta pass to keep the job! :) Oh... and yeah... this picture is me, about 10 minutes ago. I didn't have anything else to write about because this is my life for the time being. *Deep breath of strength for new motivation and momentum*
Oh yeah... haha, and the saddest part about all of this...? Posting this blog is how I spent my break. Ha!!
I'm diving back into study H-e-double hockey sticks.
P.s. Hey, just to give you an idea... here is a practice test question in the Debt Securities section:
"A municipality has floated a $200,000,000 revenue bond issue. The annual level debt service requirement is $5,000,000. In the first fiscal year, the municipality has collected revenues of $8,000,000. The "Coverage Ratio" is:
Answer: The Coverage Ratio is: Collected Revenues/Annual Debt Service Requirement = Coverage ratio
$8,000,000 = 1.6 : 1
$5,000,000
Note that the Annual Debt Service requirement consists of both interest expense for that year as well as scheduled principal repayments for that year."
Now you see why I wasn't smiling in the picture!


1 Comments:
Good Luck April! Charles is a stockbroker, so he had to take the Series 7 test also! He said it's a tough test...so best of luck! You'll do great if you're putting this much time into it! Hang in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home